[BNC-grads-list] FW: Global Internship Opportunities: Information session on Nov 20th @ 7-8:15 PM, STEW 322

Deborah S. Starewich dstarewi at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:05:30 EST 2008

This message is being forwarded at the request of Pankaj Sharma.  Please
send questions or comments regarding the email to Pankaj at
sharma at purdue.edu.

Infosys Technologies Ltd is located in Bangalore, India. In the past, they
have hired seven Purdue students in their Global Internship program
(INSTEP). Recently, Purdue President France Cordova visited Infosys during
her trip to India. Narayana Murthy, founder and chief mentor of Infosys,
marked Córdova's visit to the company's Indian headquarters with a
tree-planting ceremony reserved for its most distinguished guests. We
discussed ways in which Purdue and Infosys can continue to pursue our
parallel interests in research and development as well as internship
possibilities for students. Your consideration in this internship
opportunity would expand your networking opportunities globally.

Pankaj Sharma
Associate Director, Operations and International Affairs
Discovery Park
sharma at purdue.edu
---------
InStep, Infosys¹s Global Internship Program ­ Explore your potential with a
company of the future!

³Through my internship at Infosys, I have come to understand and appreciate
first hand the power of a company to change the world‹to transform the
ambitions of a nation and to reconfigure the world¹s understanding of
business in a global economy. I believe that the skill and understanding I
have developed here has deeply enriched me personally and will empower me
professionally throughout my career.² - Eugenie Rosenthal, MBA Candidate
2008, Stanford Graduate School of Business

Dear Student,

Greetings from Infosys! I would like to cordially invite you to a
presentation on an internship opportunity with Infosys, a company delivering
technology-led business solutions in the flattening world. Through this
forum we look forward to sharing with you the 4 mega forces shaping the
business world of tomorrow, the secrets to a successful career in this new
landscape, while giving you a peek into our exclusive internship program,
InStep <http://www.infosys.com/instepweb>  at Infosys.