[BNC-grads-list] Tour request: a perfect opportunity for you to become a bit more familiar with the Center as a whole

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Wed Jan 30 12:48:30 EST 2008

We've had a request from Vincent Witzel for a tour to learn more about the
nanotechnology research conducted at Purdue.  The tour form indicates that
he is associated with a student organization but does not indicate which
group.  I did do a search for him at Purdue and learned that he is with
Computer and Information Technology in the School of Computer Manufacturing
Technology.  He doesn't indicate an exact area of nanotechnology research
but my bet would be in the areas of producing chips smaller and cooler,
perhaps.  Perhaps David Janes' work with computer screens -- the translucent
screen.

He indicates that he's available any Monday, Thursday, or Friday before
11:00.

Please let me know if you are available/willing to show Vincent around the
Center.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Take care,
Deborah

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to Timothy D. Sands, Director

765-494-3509
dstarewi at ecn.purdue.edu

http://www.nano.purdue.edu/