[BNC-grads-list] Tour guides needed: Tuesday, 01.15, and Thursday, 01.17

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 7 12:44:42 EST 2008

Happy New Year, ALL!

I¹ve reviewed all the e-mails that I have received since the holiday break
and need to ask for guides for two tours:

Tuesday, January 15, 9:55 to 10:25
University Personnel from the Krannert Advising Office (~17 guests)
This group needs a general tour of the building < nothing too technical.
Before they arrive at Birck, they will have heard the DP overview and
received information about the entrepreneurship certificate program.  In
addition, they will have toured the Bindley Center.
We¹ll need a guide posted at the skywalk about 9:55AM.

Thursday, January 17, TBD (sometime between 10:30 and 12:30)
EPICS lab class, instructor is Albena Ivanisevic (8-10 guests)
I am told that the class would like to understand the tools and facilities
used for nanotechnology and bio-nanotechnology research.  They will also
hear the DP overview and tour Bindley.
We¹ll need a guide or guides posted at the skywalk at the BRK portion of
this visit.

Please let me know if you¹re available and willing to give any of these
tours.

Thanks much!
Deborah

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to Timothy D. Sands, Director

765-494-3509
dstarewi at ecn.purdue.edu

http://www.nano.purdue.edu/