[BNC-grads-list] FW: call for paper from i-manager's journal on Future Engineering and Technology

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Fri Nov 2 11:53:17 EDT 2007

Check out this information regarding a possible journal in which to submit
papers . . . This is not an endorsement in any form but meant to pass the
information forward.

Thanks!
Deborah

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to Timothy D. Sands, Director

765-494-3509
dstarewi at ecn.purdue.edu

http://www.nano.purdue.edu/

call for paper from i-manager's journal on Future Engineering and Technology

Greetings! This is Arthi writing to you from i-manager publications, a
publishing house excelled in publishing peer reviewed Journals. We take
pleasure in informing you about i-manager¹s Journal on Electrical
Engineering (Vol No: 3, Issue No: 2), which is focusing on ³Bio Engineering
/ Nanomechanics / New frontiers of Engineering². We invite your contribution
towards this issue to enrich our readers with your expertise and acumen.
Kindly find the Call for Paper attached here with give you more range of
topics.

With warm regards,
Sd/-
Ms. Arthi
Associate Editor
i-manager¹s Journal on Future Engineering  & Technology
Phone: 91+-4652-227816.
e-mail :editor_engg at imanagerpublications.com
url       : www.imanagerpublications.com

------ End of Forwarded Message