[BNC-grads-list] Barrel etcher in BNC clean room

Casey Heaton cheaton at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 1 10:24:10 EDT 2006

The barrel etcher is now up. It is similar to the old barrel in EE but not
enough so that people can just start running it, re-training will be
required. Unfortunately I do not as yet have any time scheduled for
training, this week is completely full with other commitments. If you have
something that just can't wait then I'll try to find some time to train.
Hopefully Hasan will be back next week, he and I share responsibilities and
this should free up time for training. Please be patient as we try to
accommodate training with the need to get other critical pieces of equipment
up and running.

Thank You,
Casey