[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Still time to register to today’s and next week's hands-on machine learning workshop using nanoHUB

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed May 26 08:42:00 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

A few available seats remain for the first two workshops in the Summer 2021 session of our Hands-on Data Science and Machine Learning Training Series.

Series information. Our series is aimed at active researchers and educators and designed to introduce practical skills with online, hands-on activities participnts
will be able to incorporate in their work. Hands-on activities will use nanoHUB cloud computing resources, no need to download or install any software. All you
need is an internet connection and a browser. After the training sessions, you will be able to continue using nanoHUB for research or education.
Registration links and material for prior workshops can be found at the workshop webpage: https://nanohub.org/groups/ml/handsontraining

Register soon as seats are limited.

Title: A Hands-on Introduction to Physics-Informed Neural Networks