[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Crowding and Systematic violation of protocol at an Ebeam Training session on saturday, Sept 5 afternoon

Bhave, Sunil A bhave at purdue.edu
Sun Sep 6 05:33:50 EDT 2020

Hello,

We want to absolutely avoid situations like the one below from occurring anywhere on campus, let along in Birck. Ron, Justin and I will follow through on this incident described below.

I am contacting and requesting all Birck PIs to remind group members that disregard and shortcuts to safety protocol will eventually lead to a shutdown of the entire facility that we all have worked so hard to maintain at full operational capacity.

thank you,
Sunil.

Begin forwarded message: