[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Question about Undergraduates working at Birck

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 22 04:54:09 EDT 2020

Dear All,

Couple of colleagues have raised concerns about undergraduates coming back to Birck after Spring break travel. Some have suggested to limit UG access for 14-day because it is hard to keep physical distancing in dorms with roommates who may have travelled.

Sunil, Zhihong and I look forward to receive additional input/comments from faculty. Could you let us know if you have any undergraduates working in Birck lab and if their work is important for your research in the next two weeks?

Thanks,
Ali