[Bnc-faculty-all-list] BNC Faculty Meeting viewgraphs (Dec. 2018)

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Sun Dec 16 17:59:28 EST 2018

Dear All,

Dana, Yong and I appreciate very much very helpful inputs/suggestions at the semi-annual Birck Faculty Meeting on Friday Dec. 7th. Here is a link to our viewgraphs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5xf72zbpf5991m/BNC_Faculty%20Dec%202018.pdf?dl=0

Dana gave an overview of couple of new initiatives to improve our operation (pp. 19-26) and Yong highlighted major research and partnership activities (pp. 27-37). We will have a top nanotechnology center, if more faculty, staff and students take ownership and become actively involved to improve our operation. Please don’t hesitate and let us know if you have any thoughts or feedback.

In particular we need to finalize soon our plans for equipment replacement/upgrades. See the current list in page 22 of the above viewgraphs. Please let us know by January 4th if you have any comments about these equipment or if you have other suggestions.

I hope you have a nice end of the year holidays.

Best regards,
Ali