[Bnc-faculty-all-list] FW: Stacy Brown

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 5 16:01:07 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,

As many of you know, Stacy Brown passed away unexpectedly this past weekend.  I know that Stacy has worked with so many of us and has been a major part of our EVPRP/Discovery Park family. Her knowledge, dedication and friendship will be greatly missed.

Services will be held at St. Ann's Catholic Church, Lafayette.  Visitation will be 4-9pm on Thursday, Sept 7th and a funeral mass at 10am on Friday, Sept 8th.   (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=186571230)

We will be taking up a collection for flowers and to donate to Max and Mason Brown's College Fund.  If any of you are interested in donating, the following people will be collecting money:

Sheryl Willison - Birck Atrium
Susan McCreery - Bindley Atrium
Ashley Byrne, DLRC 103
Cindy Fate - Mann, 105
Lisa Muncy - Morgan, 120G
Cathy Rooze - Hovde 300

Please keep Stacy's family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time.

Best,
Lisa

Lisa Muncy
Administrative Assistant
Discovery Park
Burton Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
120 W. State Street , Room 120G
W. Lafayette, IN  47907-2057
765-496-6625
lamuncy at purdue.edu<mailto:lamuncy at purdue.edu>