[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Stacy Brown

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 5 10:24:39 EDT 2017

Dear Birck family,

I am saddened to be writing to you this morning to let you know that our dear friend and colleague, Stacy Brown, suffered a fall this past weekend that caused severe injuries that she could not recover from and she passed away.

Stacy was an integral part of the Discovery Park and EVPRP leadership team she she will be missed tremendously.

During the week ahead, please be patient with one another as we come to terms with this tragedy.

When I have more information regarding funeral arrangements, I will pass it along.

Erica Cox