[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Nanodays - Let's thank and encourage our staff and students

Peroulis, Dimitrios dperouli at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 14 18:40:19 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues

So far we're having a good response to NanoDays. It seems that most of the schools will be done by 1pm tomorrow. Our staff and volunteers are working hard to make this a success. If you haven't had a chance to be part of the event yet, it would be great if you could spend a few minutes with the children, the teachers, and our Birck people tomorrow to encourage and thank them for their effort. Having a faculty member stop by a booth and chat with the people there means a lot!

Thanks a lot
Dimitri