[Bnc-faculty-all-list] NanoDays participation call out- April 13-15, 2016

Pol, Swati spol at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:19:01 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Thank you to those who have already registered to volunteer for NanoDays 2016!

We have an Urgent need for more volunteers to display nano-kit activities on Friday, April 15th for morning session 9-11:30am. Please register as soon as possible if you haven't done so far or consider to help for one more session (http://vols.pt/Mz5LgH). Your time and help is highly appreciated!

Just a reminder, today is NanoDays training at 5:30-7:30pm in the Burton Morgan Cafeteria. It is not compulsory to attend but is recommended to.

Please feel free to contact me (spol at purdue.edu) if you have any questions.

Thank you for your kind cooperation!

Best,
Swati
NanoDays Lead Organizer
NanoDays, 13-15 April 2016: https://nano.purdue.edu/nanodays
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * * * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swati Pol, Ph.D.
Research Scientist,
Outreach and Engagement Officer

Birck Nanotechnology Center,