[Bnc-faculty-all-list] FW: Dual Career Opportunity (Dr. Swati Pol)

Peroulis, Dimitrios dperouli at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 14 16:34:16 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,
Here is a hiring opportunity if you are looking for a PhD engineer in your group. Please contact Michelle Jansen directly if interested.
Best
Dimitri

Dimitrios Peroulis
Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Deputy Director, Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
tel: (765) 494-3491, fax: (765) 494-4731
email: dperouli at purdue.edu<mailto:dperouli at purdue.edu>
http://sites.google.com/site/peroulisteam/