[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Novel Ideas in Optics Workshop (Organized by Vlad Shalaev)

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed May 9 08:14:57 EDT 2012

-----------------

Dear Faculty and Staff,

We are pleased to announce the "Novel Ideas in Optics: From Advanced Materials to Revolutionary Applications" International Workshop to be held at Purdue University from May 31 to June 2, 2012. This workshop will include many of the most well-known researchers and scientists in optics, and it is designed to be an informal look forward at the up-and-coming topics in the field.

This is sure to be an interesting and exciting event, and we welcome participation from any interested Purdue faculty and staff. If you are interesting in attending, please help us in our planning by going to the web link below and registering for the Workshop.

http://optical-waveguides-modeling.net/workshop/join-NIO.jsp

We also encourage your graduate students to present a poster during the poster session on June 1. If you would like to have your graduate students participate and/or present a poster at the workshop, please forward the above link to them.

If you have any questions about the workshop or need further information, please contact Mark Thoreson (mthoreso at purdue.edu). The website for the conference is: engineering.purdue.edu/~shalaev/workshop/

Thank you,

Vladimir Shalaev (Workshop Chair)
Mark Thoreson (Local Organizing Committee Chair)