[Bnc-faculty-all-list] FW: Important Lab Safety Enforcement Information

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Tue May 8 10:41:52 EDT 2012

BNC Faculty -

On April 2, 2012, I was invited to attend a REM-sponsored Webinar that highlighted changes in laws and enforcement relating to university lab safety. The key information in this Webinar is that life has changed for Principal Investigators as a result of recent lab accidents, two of which resulted in fatalities. Attached is a summary of the key points that were presented; I hope you will find this helpful.

Please contact me - or REM - if questions arise based on these notes (or, of course, any other issues).

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
(765) 494-5494