[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Professional Photo-shoot opportunity for micro-devices made in the BNC

Allain, Monica M.C. mallain at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 6 17:22:14 EDT 2011

Dear faculty,

We have been provided a unique opportunity to have a "Free" photo shoot of all devices made within the BNC, if we can organize all the faculty that are interested in having their micro-devices or prototypes professional photographed.

This is a wonderful opportunity for those of you that would  like to feature your device in future publications.

Another great opportunity for you to showcase your device is to contact Robert Sayer (rsayer at purdue.edu <mailto:rsayer at purdue.edu> ), our BNC Graduate Ambassador, to reserve your spot at the technology tables April 15 and April 16th where they will be show-cased to over 800 visitors.

Please let us know if you are interested in having your technologies showcased and if you are interested in having a professional photo taken for future publication needs.

Thank you.

~ Monica M. Cortez Allain, Ph.D. ~

Monica M. Cortez Allain, Ph.D.
Managing Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Phone:  (765) 494-5138    Fax: (765) 496-8299