[Bnc-faculty-all-list] NEED TWO STUDENTS: Wednesday, 03.10.10: NCN-BRK student event and reception

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:36:51 EST 2010

Does one of your students have a great research “story” that reflects teamwork between theorists and experimentalists?

Birck and NCN are hosting a student event to welcome our NCN colleagues to Discovery Park.  NCN already has a couple of students lined up to speak and we are interested in securing two Birck students.

Please let me know by tomorrow if you have a student who will participate.

Thanks!
Deborah