[Bnc-faculty-all-list] (REMINDER) Condolences to McNally family

Schwartz, Melissa J lanem at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 4 08:13:09 EST 2010

Please let me know if you are interested in donating towards flowers.

I am very sorry to inform that Professor Helen McNally's  father passed away last evening. If you would like to help us send flowers to the family please give your donations to Melissa by noon Thursday. If you would like to send a card I do have her mailing address.

Pl join me in sending our most sincere condolences to Helen and her family.

Sincerely,

Melissa Marris-Schwartz

Secretary Purdue University

Birck Nanotechnology Center