[Bnc-facility-notice] Loss of Campus Steam

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 6 22:17:39 EDT 2023

Dear BRK Users,

Campus utilities department is doing a great job to restore campus steam pressure to the campus and the BRK building operations.   The campus steam pressure is now up to the level to maintain normal building operations.  BRK building operations will need an additional 12 hours to stabilize the clean room humidification systems that cooled off in the last few hours.  We should have the cleanroom humidity system back online and operational by 11 AM tomorrow morning, with no unforeseen issues.

At this time all general labs temperature and humidity should be under control, with the exception of the cleanroom humidity controls.

There will be no future updates unless conditions change.

Regards,

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Office: (765) 494-3036