[Bnc-facility-notice] East Wing General Lab Ambient Temperature and Humidity Control

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:49:37 EDT 2020

Dear East Lab Wing User,

We have completed the repairs on the east lab wing air handling unit and all labs ambient conditions are stabilized.  We had delays removing the original fan wheel shaft, Monday being a holiday, and making a custom fan wheel shaft by the machine shop (finish & delivered yesterday).

This has been a very unusual and difficult repair and the Physical Facilities Department and trades did an great job handling this issue.

Thank you for your patience during this unscheduled failure.

Best Regards,

Mark