[Bnc-facility-notice] Cleanroom SOP Discussion: Make-Up Session

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 6 11:08:32 EDT 2020

Dear Birck Cleanroom Users,

Now that the Birck cleanroom has an approved SOP, we have had over 90 individuals participate in the SOP discussion Webex meetings, and they have submitted their signatures for access.  We conducted 3 Webex sessions last week, and we are scheduling another this Wednesday, July 8th, at 1:00 pm.  All cleanroom users must participate in one Webex SOP discussion meeting to get reinstated into the cleanroom.  If you have not yet participated in a Webex SOP review meeting I am offering this make-up session Wednesday afternoon.

If you want to participate in this Webex meeting, PLEASE SEND ME A REQUEST via email.  I will then send you pre-read materials and a link to connect into the meeting.

Thanks,

Ron Reger
Engineering Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2289 |
Office:  765.494.6667 | Email: rreger at purdue.edu<mailto:rreger at purdue.edu>
Wiki:  https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLabs:  https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/homepage/

[Purdue_University-150_Years_of_Giant_Leaps.png (300?-66)]

www.purdue.edu/giantleaps<http://www.purdue.edu/giantleaps>