[Bnc-facility-notice] Additional Bike rack - west side of Birck

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:42:23 EST 2018

Everyone,
   We have placed an additional bike rack on the west side of Birck on the cement slab next to the west parking lots.  Please note that you should be using that bike rack and not the sign posts.  Bikes should be parked only in designated areas. Improperly parked bikes (i.e. bikes parked anywhere other than a bicycle rack) are subject to removal.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center Rm. 1220
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765)496-1173

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
- Winston Churchill