[Bnc-facility-notice] Notice - Upcoming Cleanroom Closings Wednesday 4/25 and Thursday 4/26

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 24 14:49:42 EDT 2018

Dear Cleanroom Users,

Due to unforeseen complications with cleanroom raised floor structural design requiring added support to handle for the heavy R2R equipment being installed the cleanroom.  The cleanroom closing scheduled for Wednesday will also extended throughout the day on Thursday as well.

Starting at 8:00 AM on Wednesday 4/25 we will be closing the entire cleanroom to research until 5PM while components of the new R2R system are moved into place by a professional rigging company.  Again starting at 8:00 AM on Thursday 4/26 we will be closing the entire cleanroom to research until 5PM.  On both days the west end of the tour aisle by the freight elevator will be blocked off.  A notice will be sent out at the end of each day notifying that the cleanroom is open for research.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience, these closures are necessary for safety reasons.

Regards,

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Office: (765) 494-3036