[Bnc-facility-notice] IMPORTANT: Upcoming Tour Aisle and Cleanroom Closings REVISED

Kuhn, Jeffrey G kuhn1 at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 17 14:00:51 EDT 2018

All,

By request, several changes have been made to the shutdown schedule originally communicated:

1.       The west end of the tour aisle will now be closed from Friday 4/20 through Wednesday 4/25.

2.       The date of the cleanroom closing has been moved to Wednesday 4/25/18.

Sorry for the changes.

Jeff Kuhn
Facility Engineer
Birck Nanotechnology Center