[Bnc-facility-notice] Nitrogen and Cleanroom Update

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 13 14:10:02 EST 2014

The truck that was supposed to deliver the nitrogen over the weekend did not make the delivery. Discussions with Linde (our nitrogen supplier) indicate that they had an internal communication issue and were very apologetic. They are hoping to make a delivery this evening. If that happens, we could be up as soon as tomorrow afternoon, but after the recent experience I won't feel comfortable about the delivery until I see the truck filling our tank!

We will let you know as soon as we have solid information on when the cleanroom, hazardous materials, etc. will be operational.

Thank you again for your patience. We are doing all within our power to bring the facility back to full operation as quickly as possible.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center