[Bnc-facility-notice] Crane Lift November 30, 2012 - IMPORTANT

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:52:58 EST 2012

I think most people in the building are aware of the errors by the contractor in the crane-lift plan last week. The BNC Facilities team, Purdue PUPF, and the contractor are all working to minimize the impact of the problem and the fact that the air handler was not lifted into place last week. The bottom line is that there will need to be two crane lifts to complete the job. THE FIRST LIFT IS THIS FRIDAY!

The schedule for the first lift is definite, but the second lift has to be confirmed.

Air Handler lift:
Friday, November 30, 2012 (THIS FRIDAY!)

Exhaust Fan lift:
TENTATIVELY Monday, December 17, 2012

As indicated previously, all areas under the lift must be evacuated. Please see the attached slides!

We apologize for the inconvenience that this error caused to all of you. We also thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this project.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
(765) 494-5494