[Bnc-facility-notice] East Wing Hood Shutdown Monday

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 12 15:33:24 EST 2012

The exhaust shutdown and rebalancing is now complete.  There will down signs posted on fume hoods and BIO safety cabinets in labs 2087, 1039, and 1031 until further notice.  All other fume hoods are open for normal operation.

Please note that during this construction phase we will only have 1 chemical exhaust fan operational.  If there is a failure of this fan we will lose all chemical exhaust for the entire east lab wing.

Thank you for your cooperation during this phase of the BNC laboratory exhaust project.

Regards,

Mark Voorhis

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager