[BNC-all] BNCWiki will temporarily require on campus or VPN access for the next week

Wirth, Justin C jcwirth at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 3 16:21:47 EDT 2022

Greetings BNC users,

ITAP has been informed of a critical security vulnerability with Confluence, the platform used by BNCWiki<https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki>. In response, ITAP is disabling Confluence external access until next Saturday (6/11) at 6 PM ET when a patch is planned to be installed. Until then, to access BNCWiki (or other Purdue Confluence spaces), you will need to be either on a Purdue campus network or connected to a Purdue VPN.

More information on using a Purdue VPN can be found here: https://www.itap.purdue.edu/connections/vpn/. Using Cisco AnyConnect (from either a PC or mobile device) you can connect to VPN server name "webvpn2.purdue.edu" and login with your BoilerKey credentials.

Additionally, Confluence will be temporarily unavailable today from 5:15 - 5:30 PM and next Saturday (6/11) at 6 PM when the patch is applied.

Thanks, my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, please let me know if you have any questions,
Justin

Justin C. Wirth, PhD
Research Engineer - EBL Processes & Nanofab Process Consultation
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2287A
765.494.8203 | jcwirth at purdue.edu<mailto:jcwirth at purdue.edu>
https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com<https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/>
Book time on my calendar<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/BirckNanotechnologyCenter@purdue.edu/bookings/>