[BNC-all] Birck Sputtering Systems

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 3 14:25:37 EDT 2022

Message from Dave Lubelski and Dan Witter:

All sputtering system users,
Due to supply chain issues and lack of the ability to secure parts and repair items, we are changing our use structure on Monday June 6th to the following.  All depositions needed for the immediate future will be performed by either Dan Witter or Dave Lubelski.
Please let both Dan and Dave know the materials and thicknesses that you need sputtered, along when your sample will be ready for deposition and we will take care of the deposition for you.  We will make the reservation and load/deposit and let you know when the samples are finished.
Hopefully, this will be a short term change. This is necessary as we have run out of parts for repairs and new parts are 12-40 week lead times.  Depositions will be performed Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Thank you for your understanding,
Dave and Dan