[BNC-all] Update on UPW and Cleanroom

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:15:04 EST 2021

Dear Birck Cleanroom Research Community,

The UltraPure Water system has performed normally through the night after it was restarted yesterday, and the humidification of the cleanroom is stabilizing at the setpoint of 45%.  In order to allow total stabilization and to allow the engineering staff to check cleanroom tools, we will reopen the cleanroom at 12:00 noon today, Thursday, January 14th.  The lab fume hoods will reopen at this time as well.

Note, the east wing air handler repair is continuing and we anticipate opening up those labs shortly, but a separate announcement will be forthcoming regarding the east wing labs.

Many thanks to the engineering and facility people involved in fixing this UPW issue so expediently.

Birck Management