[BNC-all] BIND- Hallway Closings, Scrub and Wax, March 23rd- 27th

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:25:12 EDT 2020

Mary Jo, please forward this email as you see appropriate. We have many users from Birck, as well as those who walk through the building. We will have some early morning closures next week due to scrubbing and waxing floors.

Thanks,
Susan

Dear Occupant,

Our custodians have scheduled their spring floor cleaning in BIND I and II hallways, 1st floor.   Individual labs will not be scrubbed and waxed this year.  The labs will get a thorough sweeping and mopping at a later time.

The following dates and times have been selected to scrub and wax the locations listed below:

March 23rd from 5 - 9:30 AM (Closed to all) - BIND I
½ of the  1st floor hallway (from the North end, lab 122/Stairs area to the North end of lab 134 and 133) The South entrance to 133 and 134 will be accessible

March  24th from 5 - 9:30 AM (Closed to all) - BIND I
The other ½ of the  1st floor hallway (from the North end lab 133 and 134 to the South end of hallway/wooden doors) The North entrance to 133 and 134 will be accessible.

March  25th from 5 - 9:30 AM (Closed to all) - BIND II  1st floor hallway (from the wooden doors to office 190)

March 26th from 5 - 9:30 AM (Closed to all) - BIND I   All restrooms on 1st floor

March 27th from 5 - 9:30 AM  (Closed to all) BIND I   Elevator/Hall area, closing off the entrance to the Dock, entry to BIND I and II (wooden doors), Elevator and exit to Birck

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Mark your calendars and prepare for re-routing your normal activity.

Thank you and have a great day,
Susan

Susan McCreery
Building Manager/Safety Chairperson
Bindley Bioscience Center, Purdue University

1203 W. State Street, Office 108
West Lafayette, IN   47907

765-496-6147
Fax: 765-496-1518
smccreer at purdue.edu<mailto:smccreer at purdue.edu>

Challenge yourself; it's the only path which leads to growth.          --Morgan Freeman--