[BNC-all] Kenny Schwartz Service Arrangements

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:35:17 EST 2020

Dear Birck Community,

Please find below the details of Kenny's services scheduled for this Friday, March 6th.

Visitation will be Friday, March 6th from 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Genda Funeral Home Rossville Chapel, 450 N. State Road 39, Rossville, Indiana 46065.

Funeral services will be after starting at 4:00pm, Genda Funeral Home Rossville Chapel, Friday, March 6th.

Obituary and further service details can be found HERE<https://www.gendafuneralhome.com/obituary/Kenneth-Schwartz?fbclid=IwAR0IDHQSk8eeCbxpCwhhWVRE6c6V_TRq0zT2QD0ck7D6fUGTI57J91rRkw0>.

Sincerely,

Jaime Turner
Lead Administrative Assistant to the Director | Birck Nanotechnology Center
BRK | 1205 W State Street | West Lafayette, IN 47907