[BNC-all] Food donations for Melissa Schwartz and family

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 3 11:38:24 EST 2020

Dear all,

BNC would like to help provide food for Kenny's wife (Melissa) and family, many of who will be arriving from out of town.

We will be collecting food items such as casseroles, drinks, sandwiches, dips, veggie/fruit trays, chips, etc to take to them.  If you would rather make a monetary donation instead we will put those funds towards food items as well.

If you would like to contribute, please drop off your food item or monetary donation to either Mary Jo in BRK 1220 or Nancy Black in BRK 2287 by 12noon tomorrow, Wed., March 4th.

Updates regarding arrangements will be shared as they become available.

Sincerely,

Jaime Turner
Lead Administrative Assistant to the Director | Birck Nanotechnology Center
BRK | 1205 W State Street | West Lafayette, IN 47907
o: 765-494-3509<tel:7654943509> | m: 765-491-3064<tel:7654913064> | jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>

[83324AA6]<https://www.purdue.edu/>