[BNC-all] Birck Argon Update

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 25 10:22:40 EST 2019

Dear Birck researchers,

We began to have an issue with our micro-bulk Argon tank last Friday afternoon.  A Praxair technician determined the pressure builder was faulty and Praxair service people are working to get it repaired.  They filled the tank last Friday afternoon but the delivery pressure was lower than normal, hence the need for repair of the pressure builder.  As of today we have "0" pressure in the Argon line and service has been called and is on the way.

We will keep you updated as work progresses and as we get additional information.

Ron Reger
Engineering Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2289 |
Office:  765.494.6667 | Email: rreger at purdue.edu<mailto:rreger at purdue.edu>
Wiki:  https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLabs:  https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/homepage/

[Purdue_University-150_Years_of_Giant_Leaps.png (300?-66)]

www.purdue.edu/giantleaps<http://www.purdue.edu/giantleaps>