[BNC-all] Vibration Alert - Demolition of Housing North of the BNC

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:14:18 EST 2017

Dear BNC User:

I was notified today that the demolition of buildings in front (north of) the BNC will begin next Monday (3/13/17).  This is part of the Innovation and South Street project. The demolition is expected to continue for approximately 3-4 weeks. The contractor will be working from 7:00 am until 5:30 pm Mon - Fri.

It is possible that the BNC may experience vibration during this demolition process. Please be aware of this possibility and organize your work accordingly. Also, please notify me at mvoorhis at purdue.edu<mailto:mvoorhis at purdue.edu> if you experience any vibration issues in your research as a result of this demolition.

Thank you in advance for your understanding during this Purdue University Physical Facilities (PUPF) project.