[BNC-all] John Weaver's retirement

Peroulis, Dimitrios dperouli at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 27 12:33:12 EDT 2016

Dear all,

After a 45-year career, beginning with semiconductor manufacturing and evolving to nanotechnology facilities, John Weaver has elected to retire. He will be spending his retirement with his second passion, 19th Century coastal fortifications. John will be retiring effective February 17, 2017 - one day after his 67th birthday.

John was instrumental in the implementation of the Birck Nanotechnology Center, leading the design, construction, startup, and operation of the facility. Please join me in thanking John for his critical contributions to our community and beyond and in wishing him the best in his retirement.

We will honor John for his contributions in a farewell retirement party in February - details will be sent later.

Best
Dimitri

Dimitrios Peroulis
Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Deputy Director, Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
tel: (765) 494-3491