[BNC-all] BIND I and II - Electrical Shutdown - Metering Installation, Nov. 17th, 5:30 - 9:30 PM

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 14 08:52:19 EST 2016

Dear Occupant,

On Thursday, November 17th from 5:30 - 9:30 PM, all of Bindley I and II  electrical power will be shutdown to install new meters (typically, the power will be out for closer to 2 ½ hours).

This is part of the Campus Wide Metering Installation Project.

·        During the shutdown the building cannot be occupied.

·        No one can enter the building from 5 PM - 9:30 PM (or earlier if the installation finishes sooner)

Signs are posted on the doors that lead to Birck.

Thank you and have a great day,
Susan

Susan McCreery
Administrative Assistant