[BNC-all] BNC E-news for the week of Nov. 14th

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 14 11:27:15 EST 2016

A recent observation was given in the bnc feedback about the gloves (size 7.5) and additional waste jug containers being replenished more often. This information has been passed along to the stock person and the situation will be rectified.

Above and Beyond Award (EVPRP Bravo Award)

It is time once again to nominate colleagues for the EVPRP Above and Beyond Award.  This award recognizes EVPRP employees who have exhibited extraordinary effort and achievement - those people whose outstanding work extends beyond their regular responsibilities.  If you are aware of someone who matches this criterion, we encourage you to submit a nomination.

The nomination form and process guidelines are attached; nominations are due by Monday, November 14 to ctanner at purdue.edu<mailto:ctanner at purdue.edu>.   Awards will be announced at the EVPRP Service Recognition Reception in December.

Thank you for the contributions you have made to our unit, and I look forward to your nominations.

Suresh
Suresh V. Garimella
Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships
Goodson Distinguished Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Purdue University
sureshg at purdue.edu<mailto:sureshg at purdue.edu>
(765) 494-6209
www.purdue.edu/research<http://www.purdue.edu/research>
https://engineering.purdue.edu/~sureshg

[Inline image 1]

NSAC Coffee Hour

Speaker: Vaibhav Jain

Title of the Talk: A low-cost, paper-based visual indicator patch for monitoring dehydration rate due to sweating

Venue: BNC Atrium

Date: 11/18/2016

Time: 3:30pm