[BNC-all] Main Stairway closed Thursday May 5-19-2016

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Tue May 17 13:23:02 EDT 2016

Everyone,
   We will be closing the main stairwell on Thursday for stripping and re-waxing.  You can use both elevators or the east and west stairwells to access the second floor.  Again, thank you for your cooperation and please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.  Charles R. Swindoll