[BNC-all] NSF Funded ICD for Nanotechnology

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Sun Jan 24 05:33:51 EST 2016

Dear All,

There is an opportunity to explore the commercial potential of nanotechnology research in your lab (see the attached flyer; deadline for application is on Feb. 18). Introduction to Customer Discovery (ICD) for Nanotechnology is ideal preparation for NSF's I-Corps Program and qualifies you for I-Corps resources even if you are not NSF Funded.

We will be hosting this program at Purdue in Discovery Park with teams also participating from the Universities of Michigan and Illinois Urbana-Champaign. There is no cost and each team accepted into the program will have travel costs associated with the program covered by Purdue's NSF I-Corps Site. For further information go to:  www.krannert.purdue.edu/icd4nanotechnology<http://www.krannert.purdue.edu/icd4nanotechnology>  and/or contact Matthew Lynall (mlynall at purdue.edu<mailto:mlynall at purdue.edu>).

Matthew Lynall, Ph.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
PI for Purdue University NSF I-Corps Site
Krannert School of Management
765-496-6321 (Office)
765-404-2446 (Mobile)

Best regards,