[BNC-all] The UPS Power Shutdown is Complete

Kuhn, Jeffrey G kuhn1 at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 7 10:01:43 EST 2016

All,

Today's UPS shutdown is complete thanks to excellent work by the Purdue electricians. The work was completed ahead of schedule. UPS power has been restored, lab card readers are again functional, and all labs are back to normal from a supply air and exhaust perspective. A few labs remain slightly out of spec in regards to temperature, but they should recover quickly, most likely by the time you have read this email. The fume hoods should all be out of alarm by now as well.

It appears we failed to communicate the impact of today's shutdown on the card reader system. None of the readers were functional during the power shutdown, and we apologize for not communicating that information ahead of time, as well as for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation during this unusual shutdown event.

Regards,

Jeff Kuhn
Facility Engineer
1205 W. State St.