[BNC-all] REMINDER: NSAC Workshop on Roll-to-Roll Nano-manufacturing (Today)

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 27 11:17:06 EDT 2015

Dear All:

This is a gentle reminder about the workshop on Roll-roll
nano-manufacturing that is taking place today.

The agenda for the workshop is as follows:

Time: 12.00 PM – 2.00 PM

12:00PM-12:45PM Introductory Lecture & Lunch (Birck 1001)

12:50PM-2:00PM Practical Demo of roll-roll (R-R Nano-manufacturing Lab)

Thank you,
NSAC Officers