[BNC-all] Birck Center's 10th Anniversary (Oct. 30th, 2015)

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Tue May 5 13:45:04 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Please reserve Friday October 30th, 2015 on your calendars for Birck Center's 10th anniversary. We will have a day of lectures, panels and poster session to highlight latest research at the center, celebrate our outstanding alumni, and discuss about the future of nanotechnology beyond 2025. We will be delighted to host Tim Sands and one or two other thought leaders in nanotechnology. I hope our students, faculty and staff could all be engaged and contribute to this event.

I look forward to hear your suggestions and ideas for the 10th anniversary of BNC.

Best regards,
Ali

Ali Shakouri
Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director
Professor of  Electrical and Computer Engineering
Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 1027
Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057