[BNC-all] professional development workshop: March 26th, 2015

Peroulis, Dimitrios dperouli at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 11 11:01:31 EDT 2015

Dear all,

We are hosting a professional development workshop for our undergrad and grad students to help them connect with high-tech industry particularly in areas related to the semiconductor industry. This event is supported by Purdue University and the SEMI Midwest Chapter, and participating high-tech companies. I have attached a flyer here describing the workshop. This is the first workshop given by SEMI (http://www.semi.org/eu/) in the Midwest and we are proud to host it here at the Discovery Park and the Birck Nanotechnology Center.

The event is listed on the CCO Calendar of events, where students can go to learn more and register, https://www.cco.purdue.edu/Calendar/. The SEMI Professional Development Seminar is the first listed Featured Event.

I would encourage you to take advantage of this important professional development opportunity.

Thanks
Dimitri

Dimitrios Peroulis
Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Deputy Director, Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
tel: (765) 494-3491, fax: (765) 494-4731
email: dperouli at purdue.edu<mailto:dperouli at purdue.edu>
http://sites.google.com/site/peroulisteam/