[BNC-all] Purdue NanoDays_ 2015 Volunteer sign-up

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 11 10:51:22 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Please join us to celebrate NanoDays, a nationwide festival of educational programs about nanoscale science and engineering! Discovery Park's Birck Nanotechnology Center has been hosting NanoDays at Purdue since 2010 and you're cordially invited to be the part of this amazing 3 day NanoDays event which will take place April 15-17!

* Wednesday 5:30pm-8pm:  Activities for Girl Scouts and Birck families
* Thursday 9am - 2pm : Activities for K-12 grade students
* Friday 9am - 2pm: Activities for K-12 grade students

NanoDays Training is Friday, April 10th, from 5:30-7:30pm in Birck 1001.

We are looking for the great volunteers, who enjoy explaining scientific activities &/or their own nano-related research to the general audience such as elementary-high school age students.

If you are interested in volunteering, please Register Here!

http://vols.pt/kXE1Do

Note: *Free T-shirts! *Snacks/Pizza will be served!

More information about NanoDays:
https://nanohub.org/groups/bnc/nanodays

We appreciate your interest and help in making NanoDays a grand success and educating our community about 'Nano' world!

Thank you!
-Birck NanoTechnology Center at Purdue