[BNC-all] First Notification - Low Temperature Chiller Repair

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 29 09:48:55 EDT 2015

All,

In order to get a feel for how the upcoming chiller shutdown will have on cleanroom humidity, we plan to command the low temperature control valves off to the cleanroom makeup air units tomorrow morning. The test will begin at 7:30 AM and last until 11:30 AM. Please let me know if you think this will create a problem for your processes. We will leave the low temperature coils active for the laboratory makeup air handlers, so lab humidity will be unaffected by tomorrow's test.

I am awaiting a reply from Carrier as to when they can begin work. As soon as I have that information, I will communicate it to you.

Regards,

Jeff Kuhn
Facility Engineer
1205 W. State St.