[BNC-all] Birck Business Office

Brown, Donna J brown746 at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 8 17:29:36 EST 2015

Good Evening!

It is with very mixed emotions that I let you all know that Christy Daugherty, Account Clerk V, will be leaving Birck for another position here at Purdue.  She is going to be a Graduate Student Coordinator in Health and Human Services.  Christy has been a great support to many of us in the areas of Travel and Credit Card Purchasing and she will be greatly missed.  Her last day at Birck will be January 20th.  We are working on coverage of her duties during the transition but I wanted to get this announcement out quickly.  Please join me in congratulating Christy on her new role.

Thank you,

Donna