[BNC-all] Coral Access

Shepard, Jeremiah J jshepar at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 7 16:15:30 EST 2015

All,
We have been experiencing problems with the coral interlock server in the past week, and we continue to experience problems.  We are working hard on solving the problem and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

We have made some adjustments which allow the system to auto-recover from these problems while we work on a permanent solution.  In the interim, please continue to use the coral system as you always have.  However, if you experience problems with enabling or disabling tools, the system may be executing auto-recovery, please wait 5-10 minutes and try your action again.  If you continue to experience problems after 5-10 minutes please notify the engineering staff.

Thank you,
Jerry Shepard
Birck Nanotechnology Center
West Lafayette, IN 47909-2057