[BNC-all] Loss of Steam

Kuhn, Jeffrey G kuhn1 at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 7 15:53:47 EST 2015

All,

Update:

The office and atrium air handlers are currently off in order to conserve heat. This was Phase 1 of our steam emergency plan. No word from Wade yet as to the expected recovery timing, and the pressure remains at zero psi so we are beginning Phase 2 of the contingency plan by shutting off Air Handler 9 (tour aisle), and Air Handler 10 (subfab).

We also have zero psi of clean steam (used for cleanroom humidification). While the cleanroom temperature control is still within spec (for now), we do not have humidity control in any process bays.

Jeff Kuhn
Facility Engineer
1205 W. State St.
West Lafayette, IN 47907